Thanks to Pawan Khera for inviting me to his class on April 11th, on Enterprise technology at Carnegie-Mellon University’s Tepper School of Business. The following is the presentation I gave on an intro to Enterprise 2.0, followed by the emphasis shift towards a future view of work through Commitments.
Thanks to Marie Wallace and the team at IBM, here is a recap of our tweetchat around Social Analytics, held on April 24, 2014. It was a lively discussion with six guests and our host Marie:
- CEO @Ripple Technologies, David O’Leary (@dwol)
- Chief Scientist, Lithium Technologies, Michael Wu (@mich8elwu)
- Head of Analytics @ W2O Group, Seth Duncan (@PRResearch)
- Distinguished Engineer @ IBM, Jean Francois Puget (@JFPuget)
- Social Science Researcher @ IBM, Kate Ehrlich (@KateEhrlich)
- Analytics Strategist @ IBM, Marie Wallace (@marie_wallace)
- and myself
Other notable participants include @jyarmis, @MarkTamis, @pulvereyes, @lehawes, @alanlepo, @O_Berard, @SethGrimes, @aaronpdoherty, @tdebaillon, @caseysteve, and @BrianVellmure. Thank you all for joining us.