I read a lot of books in the topic space in which I am directly interested. I review some of them occasionally and here are some of them. For each review, I tend to add my insight into the topic as well as contents of the book itself.
These are usually published first on my Forbes blog. I order them here by book title rather than article title.
You can see the collection on my Amazon store.
- Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization by Dan Pontefract (Wiley 2013)
- WTF of Business by Brian Solis (Wiley 2013)
- Radical Openness by Don Tapscott, Anthony D Williams (TED Books, 2013)
- 11 Rules for the Social Era by Nilofer Merchant (2012)
- Think Like Zuck by Ekaterina Walter (McGraw-Hill, 2012)
- Anti-Fragile: Things that Gain from Disorder by Nicholas Nassim Taleb (Random House 2013)
- The Intention Economy by Doc Searls (HBS Press 2012)
- The 2020 Workplace by Jeanne C Meister, Karie Wilyerd